Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello! First of all, welcome to my blog. I hope that you'll enjoy your visit. Please feel free to post or comment anytime, I would love to hear from you.

Let me start by introducing myself...

My name is Angelica Anonas Ramos. I'm a senior at Baruch College, taking up Finance and Investments. I aspire to become an investment banker after I finish my degree at Baruch. I love to cook, bake, travel and go shopping during my free time. I also love to hang out with family and friends.

I'm really looking forward to this semester. I can feel that my Management class will be a fun and interesting one.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Angelica,

    I guess I was intrigued by your your blog title. I'm Ebony Baron-Walden have about 2 more semesters left and am majoring in Graphic Communication. It's nice to see we share similar hobbies.

    Good Luck in the new semester.

    Ebony

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, I am also keeping it optimistic and hoping that his will be a great class for the semester. I am all about traveling as well, along with hanging out with my family and friends. You sound like a nice girl and hope nothing but the best for you during the semester. Take care and be well.

    -Edmond

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi angelica,
    i see that you have high aspirations. you're title drew me in so i thought i'd check your blog out. i'm all about family and friends as well and would love to travel all around the world someday.

    good luck in class this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angelica:)
    You seem very interesting and fun to be around person. We both take the same management class and wanted to wish you good luck for the semester...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angelica. I read the poem you posted on your wall and I really like it. Good luck in all classes this semester and see you in school:-)

    ReplyDelete